Axiom 3.84TB Enterprise EV200 2.5-inch Bare SATA SSD
Optimized for latency-sensitive applications and mixed-use workloads the EV200 hot-swap solid state drive (SSD) utilizes V-NAND technology to deliver exceptional around the clock performance for growing data center demands. The SATA interface enables storage capacity to expand while utilizing the existing IT infrastructure - achieving the optimum price/performance for converged and virtualized architectures.
Low total cost of ownership (TCO) Proven quality and reliability Optimized for data center applications Enhanced enterprise endurance with 1.4 Drive Writes Per Day (DWPD) Sustained Read/Write IOPS up to 99K/18K Built with 3-bit MLC V-NAND Flash technology Strong IOPS consistency - low I/O latency and high I/O throughput performance Enterprise-grade power-loss protection and power failure protection Temperature sensor and monitoring Low power consumption Enhanced end-to-end data protection Innovative flash endurance and data integrity protection via 32-cell vertical NAND architecture Demanding Quality of Service (QoS), latency-sensitive applications and databases IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS Infrastructure NoSQL performance acceleration DBaas, MySQL, PostgreSQL transaction processing OpenStack cloud computing platforms Software-defined storage upgrades E-Commerce, micropayments
For use in data centers supporting enterprises that require 24/7 accessibility to cloud services and applications. Designed for read-intensive application workloads where high performance, reliable throughput, data integrity and data loss protection is at the forefront.
Specialized for the following workloads:
- Is power and energy-efficient to ensure maximum reliability
- Makes frequent file access and retrieval easy and convenient
- Store as many documents, pictures and videos as you need with 3.84 TB capacity
- The high-read speed of 540 MB/s maximizes system performance and saves time while you are doing complex tasks
- With the high-write speed of 480 MB/s, get a quick response when updating or transferring files
- Have data stored faster with SATA/600 interface that optimizes burst performance
- 2.5" form factor for added reliability and dependability