Axiom 10/100/1000Mbs Quad Port RJ45 PCIe x4 NIC Card for IBM - 49Y4240
Axiom's family of network server adapters provide a wide-range of solutions to boost network performance and improve IT flexibility. Available band-widths range from 100Mbs to 100Gbs on interfaces ranging from 32-Bit PCI to PCIe 4.0 x16. Each adapter provides standard connector options from single port, dual port, quad ports in copper and/or fiber-based connections.
Axiom network interface cards accelerate applications with enterprise-proven connectivity. These solutions are available for designated branded OEM systems. Each Axiom network adapter is 100-percent tested to ensure long-term reliability and performance in high transaction and mission-critical applications.
- Optimized for virtualization.
- Maximizes I/O consolidation with high performance ports.
- Leverages and protects existing IT investments.
- Delivers cost reductions in operating expense and total cost expense.
- Provide connectivity and scalability required for enterprise environments.
- Deliver enterprise-class connectivity.
- Supports both data and storage I/O with an adapter that can integrate with your existing Fibre Channel and Ethernet networks, extending the value of your network investments.
- Achieve convergence - Run concurrent TCP/IP and storage (iSCSI or Fibre Channel) traffic over a single link.
- Includes Full Height and Half Height Mounting Brackets
- This Gigabit Ethernet card guarantees a replacement networking interface to client, server or workstation
- This 2000 MB/s bandwidth PCI Express 2.1 x4 adapter ensures easy connectivity and plug-in form-factor for affordable and reliable Ethernet network
- With quad ports on a single card, save valuable expansion slots on your system for other purposes
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10/100/1000Base-T technology get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable