ATEN CS782DP 2-Port USB DisplayPort KVM Switch
With the ever-growing demand for higher video quality and the evolution of DisplayPort technology, 4K-enabled computers and displays are now widely adopted in visually-intensive and commercial applications. Offering up to 4K resolution, the ATEN CS782DP is at home amongst these demanding scenarios and technological advancements.
The ATEN CS782DP 2-Port USB DisplayPort KVM Switch features 4K video resolution and allows users to access two 4K-enabled computers from a single USB keyboard, USB mouse, and DisplayPort video console.
Doing so with ease, the CS782DP provides three convenient switching methods - using a remote port selector, mouse, or hotkeys for flexible access to any computer connected to the installation. The product even provides premium audio support for a complete multimedia solution. To round off the entire experience, the streamlined, space-saving design of CS782DP also makes it ideal for any working environment.
With its rich feature set, the CS782DP is designed to surpass all requirements in graphic design, animation, and video-editing applications.
- One DisplayPort video console controls two USB computers
- Fully DisplayPort 1.2 Compliant
- Computer selection via remote port selector, hotkeys, and USB mouse
- Superior video quality - 4K UHD (3840 ÔøΩ 2160 @ 60 Hz) and 4K DCI (4096 x 2160 @ 60 Hz)
- Multiplatform support - Windows, Mac, Sun, Linux
- HDCP Compliant
- Supports MST (Multi-Stream Transport), enabling multiple monitors to be used via a single DisplayPort connector
- Supports DisplayPort Dual - Mode (DP++) for directly outputting single-link HDMI and / or DVI signals via an externally powered DisplayPort-to-HDMI/DVI DP++ adapter
- Compatible with widescreen LCD monitors
- Power on detection - if either of the computers is powered off, the CS782DP will automatically switch to the other computer