Atdec Mounting Arm for Notebook, Flat Panel Display, Monitor - Silver, Black
Notebook solution for minimalist ergonomic workspaces
AWMS-NDB is a notebook tray on a fully dynamic arm. It is primarily intended for home offices, hotels, or hospitals that want a clean, minimalist, and elegant workspace solution.
The solution is particularly suited to laptop or notebook users that do not use an external monitor but want their laptop monitor to be at an optimal ergonomic eye-level. In this scenario the user has an external keyboard and mouse.
Sit-to-stand functionality is also supported, with the notebook tray stable including when using the laptop keyboard. As an ergonomic specialist organization, however, Atdec recommends occasional sit-to-stand use only as the laptop keyboard and monitor could not both be in an optimal position.
The solution suits devices up to 18lb and screen size 18". Weight range is the most significant consideration. The fully dynamic arm stretches 24" to adjust for a better ergonomic user experience.
AWMS-NDB is a preconfigured solution built with components from the modular AWM family.
- Weight capacity 0 to 18lb
- Laptop screen size to 18" (diagonal screen measurement)
- Level adjustment +/- 5°
- Maximum horizontal reach 24"
- Maximum vertical range 14.5"
- Forward back tilt +45° to -25°
- 10 year warranty
Choose me for:
- Using laptop monitor with a remote keyboard and mouse
- Lift the laptop and maximize available desk space
- Clean and minimalist work environments
- Notebook arm with dynamic spring-assisted height adjustment for optimum viewing angle selection. Includes compact desk clamp to maximise available desk space.
- Adjustable counterbalance to suit a wide range of notebooks
- Ventilated non-slip tray recommended for notebooks up to 18"
- Adjustable support tabs hold notebook computer in place
- Easy to install and re-configure as monitor mount with optional VESA mount (included)
- Integrated 180° rotation limiter to prevent interference with desk mounted panels and
- Generous cable management guides cables discreetly down the arm to the work surface