Atdec Mounting Arm for Curved Screen Display, Monitor, Flat Panel Display - Silver
AWM-A46H is designed for heavier and larger curved monitors. It combines the functionality ofAWM-A46and heavy duty headAWM-LTH, to deliver a capacity of 31lb (14kg) for flat panel and 26.5lb (12kg) for curved monitors. It includes theAWM-LC channel clamp.
This product is recommended for commercial workspace projects where the efficiencies of a single box will deliver operational and fiscal benefits. We recommend use of the two products listed above in smaller projects, or to meet shorted delivery expectations.
AWM-A46H fixes to posts in themodular AWM familyfor desk mounting. This arm is not designed to assemble with a wall channel.
It is expected that arm height will be 'set & forget' at installation, while the articulated arm allows for routine focal length adjustment without removing the mounted monitor.
- Capacity per monitor:
- 0 to 31lb (14kg) flat monitors
- 0 to 26.5lb (12kg) curved monitors
- Tilts 55° upward and 35° downward
- Rotation 180°
- Includes landscape to portrait
- Integrated 180° lockable rotation limiter
- To avoid interferrence with workstation dividers, walls, etc
- Toolless monitor tilt/pan/height adjustment
- Generous concealed cable management
- VESA patterns 75x75 and 100x100
- Option:AWM-HNnotebook tray accessory
- Available in silver, black, or white (project quantities)
- Made of recyclable aluminum
- 10 year warranty
Choose me for:
- Commercial workspace projects
- Heavy or curved monitors
- Single or dual monitor configuration, or
- Within custom multi-monitor setupssuch as trading desks
- 460mm 'set and forget' monitor arm with Heavy Duty VESA Tilt Head with Channel Clamp included to easily mount heavy displays to posts in the AWM modular product family.
- Heavy Duty VESA Tilt Head (AWM-LTH), 460 Arm (AWM-A46) and Channel Clamp (AWM-LC) are available separately
- Toolless display position and viewing angle control via tilt/pan/height.
- Balanced tilt mechanism for larger and heavier monitors.
- Adjustable landscape/portrait orientation rotation, lockable for safety during installation.
- Integrated 180° rotation limiter to prevent interference with desk mounted panels and dividers.
- Cable management with generous capacity guides cables discreetly down the arm to the work surface.