Aruba Instant On 1830 48G 4SFP Switch
Aruba Instant On 1830 Switch Series
Small businesses continue to face challenges to stay afloat as the world wrestles with this multi-year pandemic. They need day-today tasks to be simple to keep operations running smoothly, and with increasing costs making it more expensive than ever to stay in business, they need affordable solutions.
Fast, reliable, and secure network connections play a critical role in helping businesses maintain a competitive advantage. At the same time, with constrained resources and a growing number of interconnected devices, getting the most valuable networking solution for the money has become a basic need for budget-strapped small businesses.
Aruba Instant On 1830 Switch Series is an affordable, easy to deploy, smart-managed switch series for small businesses looking for a cost-effective ways to keep up with evolving network demands. These are entry-level switches offering Layer 2 switching capabilities, Gigabit connectivity along with flexible management modes - all at an affordable price point.
- Smart-managed Layer 2 Ethernet switch series ready to deploy in 8-, 24-, 48-port for non-PoE and Class 4 PoE models.
- Up to 370W of PoE to power APs, IP Phones, surveillance cameras, door locks and other IoT devices
- Two (2) and four (4) dedicated 1G SFP fiber ports on 24- and 48-port models respectively to eliminate traffic bottlenecks across your network
- Cost-effective PoE Support: with half of the ports capable of supporting PoE, these switches are ideal for cost-sensitive environments.
- 8-port non-PoE switch that can be powered by an upstream Power over Ethernet (PoE) switch for environments where no line power is available.
- Convenient mobile app and web-based GUI for set up, management and troubleshooting
- Compact and fan-less 8-port non-PoE and PoE, and 24-port non-PoE model for acoustically sensitive environments