APC by Schneider Electric Switched Rack PDU
SKU: MPN: AP8930 UPC:
APC Switched Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) enable advanced, user-customizable power control and active monitoring. Remote outlet level controls allow power on/off functionality for power recycling to remotely reboot equipment and restrict unauthorized use of individual outlets. Power sequencing delays allow users to define the order in which to power up or down attached equipment. Avoid circuit overload during power recovery and extend uptime of critical equipment by prioritizing the load shedding. Current metering provides real-time remote monitoring of connected loads. Switched Rack PDUs include real power monitoring, a temperature/humidity sensor port, locking IEC receptacles, and low profile circuit breakers. User-defined alarms warn of potential circuit overloads before critical IT failures occur. Users can access, configure, and control Switched Rack PDUs through secure Web, SNMP, or Telnet Interfaces and is complimented by APC Centralized Management platforms using InfraStruxure Central, Capacity Manager and Change Manager.
Ask a Question
- PDU provides power control as remote controlled relay & load monitoring
- Racks enhance the reliability and working of the PDU
- With a built-in digital current meter avoid potential overloads via switched PDUs
- #atr : 12091# couples appliances together
- Installation Guide
- Limited Warranty:2 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:AP8930
- Package Contents:Switched Rack PDU
- Power Equipment
- Product Line:Switched Rack
- Product Name:Switched Rack PDU
- Rack Height:0U
- Rack Mounting Brackets
- Safety Guide
- Schneider Electric SA
- Serial Configuration Cable
- Weight (Approximate):14.37 lb
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!