APC by Schneider Electric SurgeArrest Essential P4GC 4-Outlets Surge Suppressor
Damaging surges associated with lightning or utility problems can travel along your utility and data lines, damaging your electronic devices and destroying your valuable data. Even smaller everyday surges can degrade the performance of your electronics and decrease their life. The APC SurgeArrest Essential series represents the minimum level of surge protection that should be present on any of your computers and household electronics, with most models also providing surge protection for your phone lines. Its state of the art circuitry offers protection for sensitive electronic equipment against larger surges and multiple surge events. Additional features like plentiful outlets, status indicator LEDs and more make this our best value for surge protection - our lifetime Equipment Protection Policy guarantees it.
- Building Wiring Fault Indicator - This LED informs users of potentially dangerous wiring problems in the wall circuit.
- Catastrophic Event Protection - Basic Surge Protector components such as MOVs and Thermal fuses ensure instantaneous reaction to lightning strikes and wiring faults. If the surge components are damaged due to power spike or over voltage, excess power cannot reach your equipment. Unlike APC Surge Protector products, most surge suppressors continue to let power through even after circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to other damaging surges.
- Compact size - Easily mounts in tight spaces. Allows installation in close proximity to the protected equipment enhancing surge suppression perfomance
- EMI and RFI noise filtering - Reduces line noise that can cause data loss and keyboard errors.
- Fail Safe Mode - Most other surge suppressors continue to let power through even after their circuits have been damaged, leaving your equipment exposed to future surges. APC's SurgeArrest fail safe, which means that once the circuit of an APC SurgeArrest has been compromised the unit disconnects equipment from the power supply ensuring that no damaging surges reach your equipment.
- LCD Timer - Saves power by automatically turning equipment ON and OFF based on six preset time programs. Select the exact time and day of the week that your equipment receives power from the "Controlled by Timer" outlets and prevent unnecessary electricity waste.
- Lightning and Surge Protection - When measured via ANSI/IEEE 587 Category ''A" and "B" tests, the suppression performance of the APC Smart-UPS is superior to virtually all separate surge suppressors.