APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS X 3000VA Rack/Tower LCD 100-127V
Over 20 million units sold - the UPS you can trust
APC award-winning Smart-UPS® is the most popular UPS in the world for servers, storage and network power protection. Trusted to protect critical data and equipment from power problems by supplying clean and reliable network-grade power. In addition to legendary reliability and manageability, Smart-UPS have extremely high efficiency at low, medium and high load levels making them ideal for today's multi-core or virtualized servers that have varying load consumption. Available in a variety of form factors (tower, rack mount, rack/tower convertible) there is a model for every application and budget. Rack mounted Smart-UPS are ideal for powering Blade or density optimized servers in a distributed power protection environment as the primary or redundant protection. Smart-UPS® models have long been considered the benchmark for all network and server UPS's. Smart-UPS feature a 16-segment LED display, extended range automatic voltage regulation (AVR), and pure sine wave output on battery. Additional manageability options are available through the Smart-Slot interface, which is an internal slot for the installation of optional accessory cards. The extended run Smart-UPS XL has the capability to add external battery packs to scale runtime from minutes to hours typically needed for converged voice and data network power protection. The entry level Smart-UPS SC is an economical choice for small and medium businesses looking to protect small switches, networking devices and point-of-sale (POS) equipment.
- Auto recognition of external batteries - UPS recognizes when external battery packs are attached and automatically adjusts runtime.
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Energy meter - Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- High frequency design - Reduces or eliminates bulky transformers resulting in lighter units for ease of handling.
- High online efficiency - Reduces utility costs, generates less heat.
- Intelligent battery management - Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Intuitive LCD interface - Provides clear and accurate information in multiple languages with the ability to configure the UPS locally with easy to use navigation keys.
- Multiple switched outlet groups - Multiple outlet groups that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- Predictive replace battery date - Dynamically provides the month and year when battery replacement is recommended to aide in long term maintenance planning.