APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS 3000VA Rack-mountable UPS
Marketing Information from the Manufacturer
- Adjustable voltage sensitivity - Provides the ability to adapt the UPS for optimal performance in specific power environments or generator applications.
- Adjustable voltage-transfer points - Maximizes useful battery life by widening the input voltage window or tightening the output voltage regulation.
- Audible alarms - Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
- Automatic restart of loads after UPS shutdown - Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic self-test - Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) - Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Cold-start capable - Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
- Disconnected battery notification - Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.
- Energy meter - Provides actual kilowatt hours of usage for energy conscious users.