APC by Schneider Electric NetShelter WX 13U w/Threaded Hole Vertical Mounting Rail Vented Front Door Black
IT enclosures designed for specific environments and applications
- Adjustable Front Vertical Mounting Rail: The front mounting rails can be adjusted to allow for various mounting depths and to allow for additional clearance from the front door.
- Adjustable mounting depth: Vertical mounting rails are adjustable for equipment with various mounting depths.
- Doors open 180 degrees: Two people are often required to stand in front of an enclosure on opposite sides to install heavy rack-mount equipment. A door that opens 180 degrees allows for installation of equipment without the need to remove the door making installation fast and easy.
- Ships fully assembled: NetShelter VX Enclosures ship fully assembled reducing the time required to install equipment.
- Wallbox cable and accessory integration: The bottom and roof of the Wallbox has easy to remove knock outs. This knocks can be used for cable exits or to install a 1U accessory such as a fan or patch panel.
- Vendor-neutral EIA-310 19in Rack Mounting Compatibility Guaranteed: Vendor-neutral mounting for guaranteed compatibility with all EIA-310 compliant 19" equipment. The "Fits Like a Glove" money back guarantee provides peace of mind that all of your EIA-310-E compliant rack-mount equipment will physically fit in a NetShelter.
- Ventilated: Ensures uniform delivery of cool air to installed IT equipment.
- Reversible Door: Wallbox door can be reversed to suit the space its installed.