APC by Schneider Electric Metered Rack PDU
APC Metered Rack Power Distribution Units (PDUs) provide active metering to enable energy optimization and circuit protection. User-defined alarm thresholds mitigate risk with real-time local and remote alerts to warn of potential circuit overloads. Metered Rack PDUs provide power utilization data to allow Data Center Managers to make informed decisions on load balancing and right sizing IT environments to lower total cost of ownership. Metered Rack PDUs include real power monitoring, a temperature/humidity sensor port, locking IEC receptacles, and ultra low profile circuit breakers. Users can access and configure Metered Rack PDUs through secure Web, SNMP, or Telnet Interfaces which are complimented by APC Centralized Management platforms using InfraStruxure Central, Operations, Capacity, and Energy Efficiency.
- PDU provides active metering enabling energy optimization and circuit protection
- Metered PDU offers reliable, rack-mount and multi-outlet power source
- NEMA 5-20R receptacle type to ensure maximum dependability and optimal performance
- NEMA L5-20P plug/connector type for efficient connectivity and feasible power output
- 120 V AC input voltage for maximum feasibility and added productivity
- 100 V AC output voltage for maximum dependability and added productivity