Ambir Ambir TravelScan Pro Sheetfed Scanner
The TravelScan Pro 600 is the perfect portable scanner: USB powered, compact and under a pound, it's the best choice for scanning on the go. It conveniently fits in any laptop bag for travel. Just connect your scanner to your PC with the included USB cable to scan your documents.
- Optical Character Reading (OCR) Technology: Let AmbirScan's OCR technology create searchable PDF files from your scanned images, with text you can copy from the PDF and paste into other applications, or search for when you need to find the original.
- Automated Imaging: When your scanner captures images as fast as you can feed it, you save time. AmbirScan lets you continuously scan documents without stopping for a prompt or reset, so you can work quickly and efficiently. Scan documents as well as ID, insurance, vaccine cards and more with ease.
- Imaging Software Included: AmbirScan software comes free bundled with your scanner. It enhances your scanning experience with a variety of features like auto-scan, file formatting, and save to cloud for a quick and easy workflow.
- Ultra-Compact Footprint: The TravelScan Pro 600 takes up far less space than ADF or flatbed scanners. Its compact footprint ensures it fits on cramped desks, busy registration areas and mobile carts.
- Windows Compatible: The TravelScan Pro 600 is fully supported for PC users on Windows 7, 8, and 10 and runs on both 32-bit and 64-bit operating systems.
- Citrix Ready: Citrix Ready certification provides added assurance that your scanner has met the standards set by Citrix, confirming compatibility within the Citrix environment.
- Broad Compatibility: The included TWAIN driver ensures compatibility with thousands of software applications and hardware systems. This allows for secure data transfer, helping your organization meet security compliance standards.
- Convenient Scanning on the Go: Weighing under a pound and just over a foot long, the TravelScan Pro 600 fits in any laptop bag for convenient scanning on to go. Just connect your scanner to your PC with the included USB cable to access your images.