AddOn Rad SFP-6DH Compatible TAA Compliant 1000Base-LX SFP Transceiver (SMF, 1310nm, 10km, LC, DOM)
This Rad® SFP-6DH compatible SFP transceiver provides 1000Base-LX throughput up to 10km over single-mode fiber (SMF) at a wavelength of 1310nm using a LC connector. It is guaranteed to be 100% compatible with the equivalent Rad® transceiver. This easy to install, hot swappable transceiver has been programmed, uniquely serialized and data-traffic and application tested to ensure that it will initialize and perform identically. Digital optical monitoring (DOM) support is also present to allow access to real-time operating parameters. All of our transceivers are Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliant. We stand behind the quality of our products and proudly offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- SFP (mini-GBIC) offers better usage with maximum efficiency and convenience
- With 1000Base-LX technology, enjoy up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over optical fiber cable
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connection and provides high-performance
- Optical fiber cable compatible - Spans afar and provides speedy data transmission rates between servers and network components
- With a single wavelength of light, the single mode fiber optic can carry data and transmit audio/video applications over miles of distance
- SFP (mini-GBIC) with data networking application/usage for reliability and maximum efficiency