AddOn HP 10Gigabit Ethernet Card
This is a 10-Gigabit Ethernet PCIe 3.0 x8 network interface card with dual open SFP+ ports that comply with IEEE 802.3 standards. It is based on an Intel X710 chipset and is compatible with a variety of different applications and operating systems, including Windows, Linux and Unix-like systems. Providing 10Gbs of network speed, it fully supports high-end servers and various other networking applications. In addition, this card supports high level VLAN filtering. The dual open SFP+ ports allow users to choose from a range of SFP+ transceivers to accommodate multi-mode (MMF) and single-mode (SMF) fiber, granting customizable reach. This product includes both half-height and full-height brackets and supports Preboot Execution Environment booting (PXE Boot). Our network interface cards are 100% compliant, and offer a cost effective solution for all of your network upgrade needs. With our certification test program, we guarantee your product will work right the first time.
- 10Gigabit Ethernet card offers the flexibility and scalability to make infrastructure run as efficiently and productively as possible with 10Gigabit data transfer rate
- This 8000MB/s bandwidth adapter is ideal for PCs with PCI Express 3.0 x8 slots, ensuring top level network connectivity for your desktops
- For high bandwidth connectivity, add this efficient dual port 10gigabit ethernet card to your server or workstation
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provides data transmission rates par excellence between servers and network components
- With the 10GBase-X technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over the supported network cable