AddOn Cisco UCSC-PCIE-ITG Comparable 10Gbs Dual Open RJ-45 Port 100m PCIe x8 Network Interface Card
SKU: MPN: UCSC-PCIE-ITG-AO UPC:
This is a Cisco¬Æ UCSC-PCIE-ITG comparable 10 gigabit Ethernet PCIe x8 network interface card with dual RJ-45 ports that complies with all IEEE 802.3 standards. Based on an Intel X540 chipset, it is compatible with most Windows and Unix-like operating systems, and provides 10GBase-T network speeds that fully support high-end servers. In addition, this supports high level VLAN filtering. The dual RJ-45 port slot operates over copper patch cable, allowing an operating distance of 100m. Our network interface cards are 100% compliant and offer a cost effective answer for all of your networking needs. With our certification test program, we guarantee your product will work right the first time.
Ask a Question
- 10Gigabit Ethernet card offers the flexibility and scalability to make infrastructure run as efficiently and productively as possible with 10Gigabit data transfer rate
- This 4000MB/s bandwidth adapter is ideal for PCs with PCI Express x8 slots, ensuring top level network connectivity for your desktops
- This dual port 10gigabit ethernet card lets you add two network ports using a single expansion slot to a client, server or workstation
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10GBase-T technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable
- Device Supported:Server
- Form Factor:Plug-in Card
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:UCSC-PCIE-ITG-AO
- Network Interface Cards
- Network Hardware
- Product Name:Cisco 10Gigabit Ethernet Card
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!