AddOn Allen-BRadley 1783-SFP1GTE Compatible TAA Compliant 10/100/1000Base-TX SFP Transceiver (Copper, 100m, RJ-45, Rugged)
This Allen-Bradley® 1783-SFP1GTE compatible SFP transceiver provides 10/100/1000Base-TX throughput up to 100m over a copper connection using a RJ-45 connector. It is also capable of withstanding rugged environments and can operate at temperatures between -40°C to +85°C. It is guaranteed to be 100% compatible with the equivalent Allen-Bradley® transceiver. Our TX transceiver modules support 10/100/1000Mbs auto-negotiation and can be configured to fit your needs. This easy to install, hot swappable transceiver has been programmed, uniquely serialized and data-traffic and application tested to ensure that it will initialize and perform identically. It is built to meet or exceed the specifications of Allen-Bradley®, as well as to comply with MSA (Multi-Source Agreement) standards to ensure seamless network integration. This transceiver is Trade Agreements Act (TAA) compliant. We stand behind the quality of our products and proudly offer a limited lifetime warranty.
- SFP (mini-GBIC) offers better usage with maximum efficiency and convenience
- With 10/100/1000Base-TX technology, get up to 1000Mbps data transfer rate over twisted pair cable
- Up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet connection and provides high-performance
- Supports twisted pair cables for durability and improved signal transfer while ensuring smooth and seamless data transfer
- Hot-swappable form factor for your convenience and simplicity of usage
- SFP (mini-GBIC) with data networking application/usage for maximum productivity and usability