AddOn ADD-PCIE3-2RJ45-10G 10Gigabit Ethernet Card
This is a 10-Gigabit Ethernet PCIe 3.0 x8 network interface card with dual RJ-45 ports that comply with IEEE 802.3 standards. It is based on an Intel X550 chipset and is compatible with a variety of different applications and operating systems, including Windows, Linux and Unix-like systems. Providing 10Gbs of network speed, it fully supports high-end servers and various other networking applications. In addition, this card supports high level VLAN filtering. The dual RJ-45 ports operate over copper patch cable, allowing for an operating distance of 100m. This product includes both half-height and full-height brackets. Our network interface cards are 100% compliant, and offer a cost effective solution for all of your network upgrade needs. With our certification test program, we guarantee your product will work right the first time.
- 10Gigabit Ethernet card offers the flexibility and scalability to make infrastructure run as efficiently and productively as possible with 10Gigabit data transfer rate
- This 8000MB/s bandwidth adapter is ideal for PCs with PCI Express 3.0 x8 slots, ensuring top level network connectivity for your desktops
- This dual port 10gigabit ethernet card lets you add two network ports using a single expansion slot to a client, server or workstation
- Supports cost-efficient twisted pair cables for speedy data transfer up to 100 meters
- With the 10GBase-T technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over the twisted pair cable