6ft (1.8m) Heavy Duty Extension Cord, IEC C19 to IEC C20 Black Extension Cord, 15A 250V, 14AWG, Heavy Gauge Power Cable
This C19-to-C20 power cord features 14 AWG wire that's suitable for high-power connections, making it perfect for server applications and connecting to a Power Distribution Unit (PDU).
Plus, you can use the cable to extend the reach of your existing power cord by 6 feet, which gives you the extra distance you need to place your devices according to your server room configuration.
Expertly designed and constructed of high-quality materials, the StarTech.com PXTC19C20146 power cord is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- HEAVY DUTY EXTENSION CORD: This 6ft (1.8m) 14AWG universal power cord with IEC 60320 C19 to C20 connectors is suitable for servers or other high-powered equipment; Indoor use; Rated to carry 250V at 15A
- PERFORMANCE AND SAFETY: UL listed (UL 62 & UL817); Fully molded strain relief on connectors for durability; Fire Rating: VW-1; 3 Conductor Power cable made with 100% copper wire; Available in other lengths
- SPECS: 6ft (1.8m) AC Power Cord; IEC 60320 C19 to C20; 14AWG; 125V 15A (Max); Jacket Type: SJT; Jacket Material: PVC; Black; Temperature Range: 37°F to 140°F (3°C to 60°C); Cable Outer Diameter: 0.36in (9.14mm)
- COMPATIBILITY: PC Power Cord C19 to C20 works with North American devices; Extend connections to servers, desktop computers, monitors, printers, and more; Replacement power extension cable/cord
- THE IT PRO'S CHOICE: Designed and built for IT Professionals, this power extension cable is backed for life, including free lifetime 24/5 multilingual technical assistance