4000 Lumens 1080p Projector with RJ45 LAN Control, Vertical Keystone and Optical Zoom
The ViewSonic® PG706HD 1080p projector features 4,000 lumens, Full HD 1920x1080 native resolution, an intuitive, user-friendly design, and a sleek white chassis. Exclusive SuperColor™ technology offers a wide color gamut for beautiful image production in nearly any environment. Equipped with Crestron® LAN controller, this projector makes it easy for IT admin to remotely control and manage multiple projectors from their workstations. With vertical keystone, and extensive connectivity, the PG706HD provides flexible and quick set-up. What's more, an energy-saving SuperEco™ feature reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life by up to 20,000 hours. The PG706HD is the ideal projector for both high-definition presentations and vibrant multimedia entertainment.
- Peace of Mind : ViewSonic offers one of the industry's best overall projector warranties with 3-year limited parts and labor, 1-year lamp.
- Bright Images in any Environment : Packed with 4,000 lumens and a high contrast ratio, this projector is guaranteed to produce bright images in nearly any environment - even in rooms with high ambient light.
- Reduced Input Latency : This projector delivers smooth images without delay. Its ultra-low 16ms input latency provides faster frame-by-frame action.
- Dual 3D Blu-ray Ready HDMI Inputs : Designed with two HDMI ports, this projector is perfect for connecting to any HDMI-enabled device, and can display 3D images directly from 3D Blu-ray players. 3D images can be viewed with optional ViewSonic PGD-350 Shutter Glasses, or any other compatible 3D glasses.
- SuperColor: Amazing Color Accuracy : ViewSonic's proprietary SuperColor™ Technology features an exclusive 6-segment color wheel and dynamic lamp control capabilities, providing a wide color range and stunningly beautiful images.
- Network Monitoring & Control : IT admin can monitor, schedule, and manage the projector remotely, as well as receive projector status alerts, with the integrated Crestron® e-Control™ system and RoomView Express™ management software. Because this projector is Crestron® and AMX® certified, IT admin can control and monitor the projector for any size campus or enterprise.
- Long Lamp Life : An energy-saving SuperEco™ feature reduces power consumption and extends the lamp life by up to 20,000 hours.