2-Port 2.5GBase-T Ethernet Network Adapter Card - PCIe 2.0 x2
This dual-port 2.5 GbE network interface card (NIC) features an Intel I225-V chipset with Intel vPro technology, to enhance performance and data integrity across two 2.5G ethernet connections. The variable multispeed options (2.5/1Gbps and 100/10Mbps) enable support for both new and legacy network hardware. Utilize existing Cat5e or CAT6 cabling infrastructure while adding NBASE-T (802.3bz) compatibility for seamless integration.
Increased Network Speed
The PCIe network card leverages Intel vPro technology for remote management and troubleshooting capabilities. Improve bandwidth for data-intensive applications, network sharing, FTPs, online or local storage/backup, and the streaming of online content - while reducing network slowdowns. Access up to 2.5GBASE-T speeds using Cat5e (or better) cabling, to maximize existing networks and equipment.
Enhance Existing Hardware
The network interface card connects via an available x2 PCI Express 2.0 (or higher) expansion slot. The card ships in a standard-profile bracket and includes a low-profile bracket for installation into small form factor systems and servers. This ethernet NIC card is compatible with Windows, Windows Server, VMware, and Linux.
This card supports the following advanced features: PXE Boot, WoL, VLAN tagging, 9 K jumbo frame, full-duplex, and Intel vPro technology.
- 2.5G ETHERNET CARD: High-performance PCIe 2.5Gbps dual-port network card with Intel I225-V chip; Multi-gigabit; Leverage existing Cat5e/Cat6 (or better); NBASE-T compatible (802.3bz); PCI Express 2.0 x2
- IT MANAGEABILITY: Intel vPro for remote management and troubleshooting; PXE boot enabled to deployment speeds/updates; 9K jumbo frame for reduced packet overhead; Remotely boot a system using WoL; VLAN support for efficient network management
- BUILD QUALITY: LAN card features: built-in heatsink to keep controller chips running cool and for optimal performance, LED indicators for link status/speed, LAN transformers maintain signal quality and reduced EMI for reliable communication
- COMPATIBILITY: 2.5GBASE-T variable speed options (2.5 G/1 G/100 M/10 M) with auto-negotiation; Network interface card for PC is compatible with Windows, Windows Server, WMware, and Linux; Low profile bracket included for hardware compatibility
- THE IT PRO'S CHOICE: Designed and built for IT Professionals, this 2.5 Gbps Network Card is backed for two years, including free lifetime 24/5 multi-lingual technical assistance