StarTech.com HDMI to USB C Video Capture Device UVC 1080p 60fps - External USB 3.0 HDMI Audio-Video Capture-Live Streaming - HDMI Recorder
This HDMI to USB-C video capture device lets you record HDMI video to your USB-C™, USB-A or Thunderbolt™ 3 computer, and features a durable aluminum enclosure so it can safely travel with your laptop.
Easy to set up, easy to capture
For hassle-free recording, you can install the HDMI capture device by simply connecting it to your computer. The capture device features USB Video Class (UVC), a video capture standard that's natively supported by Mac, Windows® and Linux®. Unlike other capture devices that require proprietary driver installation, UVC based capture devices install automatically for a truly plug-and-play solution. Also, with this capture device you're not limited to the included software. You can use any third-party software that uses UVC compatible frameworks such as Quicktime or DirectShow®.
Capture HD video at 1080p 60fps
Record 1080p video at 60fps (frames per second), to save your content so it can be shared, stored, or edited. Capture meetings, presentations, conference calls and from security equipment directly to your computer.
Stream your 1080p content
Stream your video over the internet using Twitch™ or other third-party video streaming platforms. With the included software or your own third-party UVC compatible software like Open Broadcaster Software (OBS), you can live broadcast video over the internet using Twitch or other third-party video streaming platforms.
The UVCHDCAP is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- HD VIDEO CAPTURE: Bus-powered USB 3.0 capture device records HDMI video to USB-C, TB3 or USB-A computer
- 1080p 60fps, 3.5mm 2ch audio, HDMI pass-through, H.264 software encoding (MJPEG/MPEG-2/MPEG-4)
- USB VIDEO CLASS: UVC ensures an easy setup w/ driverless, automatic install in Windows (7 ; up), Mac (10.11 up) ; Linux (4.x LTS); Capture device is compatible w/ DirectShow ; QuickTime applications
- APPLICATIONS: USB video grabber to record video, conference calls, camera feeds w/incl. or 3rd party software (OBS); Live streaming on YouTube/platforms w/ RTSP; Use w/ collaboration apps Teams ; Zoom
- PORTABLE ; DURABLE: Compact ; lightweight aluminum screen recorder adapter is easy to carry from a media room, classroom or recording studio, so you can connect the device directly to a laptop/desktop
- COMPATIBILITY: External video capture card with incl. Stream Catcher software works w/ Windows; HDCP compliant, will not capture protected-content source video like Blu-rays or video output from a Mac