Tripp Lite SmartRack 9U Low-Profile Switch-Depth-Plus Wall-Mount Mini Rack Enclosure White
Space-Saving 9U Wall-Mount Enclosure Houses 19 in. Rack Equipment up to 20.5 in. Deep
This SmartRack® EIA-310 cabinet is designed to house 9U of equipment, such as network switches and patch panels. It's recommended for network wiring closets, retail locations, classrooms, back offices and other areas with limited floor space where you need equipment to be secure, organized and out of the way. Constructed from heavy-duty steel with a durable white powder-coated finish, the cabinet has a maximum load capacity of 200 pounds.
Lockable for Simple and Secure Equipment Access
The front door and removable side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft. The reversible front door can open left or right by rotating the cabinet 180 degrees before mounting. Convenient top and bottom access ports allow easy cable routing through the cabinet.
Generous Airflow Keeps Equipment Cool
The front door and both sides are ventilated to ensure a constant flow of air that cools rack-mount equipment and helps prevent overheating that can lead to costly downtime. Round ports built into the top and bottom are designed for optional ventilation fans (such as Tripp Lite's SRFANWM, sold separately) that increase airflow and expel heat.
Easy Enclosure and Equipment Installation
This 9U server rack comes fully assembled and ready to mount to the wall with user-supplied hardware. The side panels can be removed for convenient installation, maintenance and replacement of equipment. Front and rear mounting rails adjust independently to accommodate equipment up to 20.5 inches deep, including network switches and patch panels. Hardware for mounting equipment inside the rack is included.
Make It a Mobile Rack Cabinet to Take It Where Best Needed
Instead of mounting the 9U enclosure on a wall, you may install Tripp Lite's optional SRCASTER rolling caster kit (sold separately) to smoothly wheel the rack along the floor to its destination.
Meets Payment Card Industry Standards
The SRW9UDPW provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard) compliance.
- Store and organize rack-mount equipment in a network wiring closet, retail location, classroom, office or other area where you need equipment to be secure
- 9U rack constructed from powder-coated steel that stands up to tough environments
- Doors and side panels lock securely to help prevent damage, tampering or theft
- Flow-through ventilation all around keeps equipment cool to maintain top performance
- Ships fully assembled for immediate wall-mounting with user-supplied hardware
- Provides physical equipment and media security required for PCI DSS compliance