Rocstor SolidRack 18U Open Frame Rack - 4 Post - Adjustable Depth
Rocstor's Premium 18U Open Frame 4-post SolidRack features an adjustable design to safely support a variety of IT equipment, including servers from Lenovo, HP, Dell, switches, routers, panels, UPS, and batteries. The rack has adjustable mounting depths ranging from 22in to 40in for customizable installation in limited space. Its open frame design provides unrestricted air flow and easy equipment access, reducing cable damage and outage issues. The rack complies with EIA/ECA-310 standard and is suitable for organizing A/V, networking, or telecommunication equipment in crowded spaces such as network closets in various settings including schools, offices, homes, hostels, and industries.
This 18U frame has 4-vertical rails with adjustable depths to hold up to 19-inch equipment, providing better protection and cable management. This premium standalone rack is made of heavy-duty CRS and finished with black-powder coating for durability. It has a tested weight capacity of up to 1200 lbs. (544 kg). Rocstor provides all necessary hardware for assembly, including cage nuts and screws for the punched square holes on the front and back rails. The rack also has casters for mobility and easy movement across different surfaces. Alternatively, it can be attached to the floor with a pre-drilled base for stability and security. It also has leveling feet for adjusting on uneven floors for a tightened grip.
The 18U SolidRack has numbered U units and square mounting holes for simplified equipment installation. It has a flat-pack design for easy shipping and quick assembly. This premium 18U Open Frame SolidRack is backed by Rocstor's 5-year warranty and lifetime phone support.
- Supports numerous A/V, networking and IT equipment, including large switches, servers, computer equipment, routers, and UPS
- Ideal for limited-space environments such as network closets, homes, institutions, workstations, and industries
- Supports adjustable mounting depths of 22in-40in
- Organizes the equipment and cables more securely
- Accommodates EIA/ECA-310 standard 19-inch rack equipment in 18U of space
- Safely holds a stationary weight capacity of up to 1200 lbs (544 Kgs)
- Numbered rack units (U) and square mounting holes
- Arrives with caster kit, leveling feet, and base-plate depending upon the dynamic or static application requirements
- 4-post open frame with punched square holes for equipment mounting
- Allows flat-pack packaging for easy, smooth, and cost-effective shipping