APC by Schneider Electric Smart-UPS SRT 6000VA RM 208V
A versatile UPS developed for the harshest power conditions in the world.
Smart-UPS On-Line provides high density, true double-conversion on-line power protection for servers, voice / data networks, medical labs, and light industrial applications. Capable of supporting loads from 1 to 20kVA in a rack/tower convertible form, the Smart-UPS On-Line is available from 2U to 12U. Recent family extensions at 15 and 20kVA enable support of power hungry blade servers or heavily loaded equipment racks. When business-critical systems require runtime in hours, not minutes, Smart-UPS On-Line can be configured with matching battery packs to comply with aggressive runtime demands. The included PowerChute management software provides unattended graceful shutdown of network operating systems. All models 5kVA and above include an integrated Network Management Card for remote management (optional on models below 5 kVA). The Smart-UPS On-Line family provides customers with a reliable source of uninterruptible power even in demanding power environments, including very wide input voltage window, extremely tight output voltage regulation, frequency regulation, internal bypass, and input power factor correction.
- Battery failure notification - Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
- Green mode - Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Hard Wire Input - UPS requires a hard wire input in order to deliver maximum output wattage to protected equipment
- LCD graphics display - Text and mimic diagrams that display modes of operation, system parameters and alarms.
- Rack/Tower convertible - Protects the initial investment in the UPS when migrating from tower to rack-mount environment.