Dymo D1 Electronic Tape Cartridge
Durable, polyester-coated D1 tape is both water-resistant and sunlight-resistant and endures temperatures from zero to 194 degrees Fahrenheit. Patented D1 tape cartridge contains easy-peel, split-back tape. Special backing is split down the middle to make separation of tape backing a snap for fast and easy label application. Tape is designed for use with 2000, 4500, 5500, LM100 Plus, LM150, LM155, LM160, LM200, LM210D, LM220P, LM260P, LM300, LM350, LM360D, LM400, LM420P, LM450D, LM500TS, LMPCII, LMPnP, LP200, LP250, LP260, LP300, LP350 and LabelWriter Duo.
- High-performance to handle a wide range of home and office labeling jobs
- Compatible with Dymo LabelManager and LabelWriter Duo labelmakers
- Easy-peel backing for simple application
- Adheres to most clean, flat surfaces including plastic, paper, metal, wood and glass
- Removes without residue
- Compatibility:Dymo LabelManager Printers
- Dymo LabelPoint Printers
- Manufacturer Part Number:43613
- Newell Rubbermaid, Inc
- Office Machines & Supplies
- Packaged Quantity:1 Each
- Product Model:43613
- Product Series:D1
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!