Axiom 10Gbs Single Port SFP+ PCIe x8 NIC for Intel w/Transceiver - E10G41BFLR
Axiom's family of network server adapters provide a wide-range of solutions to boost network performance and improve IT flexibility. Available band-widths range from 100Mbs to 100Gbs on interfaces ranging from 32-Bit PCI to PCIe 4.0 x16. Each adapter provides standard connector options from single port, dual port, quad ports in copper and/or fiber-based connections.
Axiom network interface cards accelerate applications with enterprise-proven connectivity. These solutions are available for designated branded OEM systems. Each Axiom network adapter is 100-percent tested to ensure long-term reliability and performance in high transaction and mission-critical applications.
- Optimized for virtualization.
- Maximizes I/O consolidation with high performance ports.
- Leverages and protects existing IT investments.
- Delivers cost reductions in operating expense and total cost expense.
- Provide connectivity and scalability required for enterprise environments.
- Deliver enterprise-class connectivity.
- Supports both data and storage I/O with an adapter that can integrate with your existing Fibre Channel and Ethernet networks, extending the value of your network investments.
- Achieve convergence - Run concurrent TCP/IP and storage (iSCSI or Fibre Channel) traffic over a single link.
- Includes Full Height and Half Height Mounting Brackets
- To accelerate IT services, increase data center efficiency and double your bandwidth without doubling your costs and complexity use this 10Gigabit Ethernet
- Enjoy superfast data transfer of up to 4000 MB/s with PCI Express 2.0 x8 card, between the network card and motherboards
- This single port 10gigabit ethernet card enables you to connect your computer system to your existing network
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provides data transmission rates par excellence between servers and network components
- With the 10GBase-LR technology get up to 10Gbps data transfer rate over the optical fiber cable