Intel RealSense D415 Webcam - 30 fps - USB 3.0
Depth Camera D415
The Intel® RealSense™ D415 has a standard field of view well suited for high accuracy applications such as 3D scanning. With a rolling shutter on the depth sensor, the D415 offers our highest depth quality per degree.
Precision and Accuracy
When accuracy is the most important factor for your solution, the D415 is the perfect choice. The D415 has a tightly focused field of view, which offers higher quality depth per degree. Featuring an integrated RGB sensor, the D415 is perfect for facial authentication, 3D scanning or volumetric capture.
Ideal for Development & Productization
With the Intel® RealSense™ depth camera D415, Intel maintains its track record of bringing exciting new vision sensing products to market. This camera puts an Intel module and vision processor into a small form factor ideal for development and productization. Lightweight, powerful, and low-cost, it pairs with customizable software to enable a one-stop shop for assembly and creation of a new generation of sensing solutions and devices that are better able understand and interact with their surroundings.
Ideal for Precise Measurement
The D415 has a standard field of view and uses rolling shutter sensors. This field of view results in higher depth resolution for smaller objects or when more precise measurements are required. The rolling shutter sensors and smaller lenses allow for a lower cost, yet highly capable depth camera.
- Selection of Stereo Depth Module options to meet your usage requirement
- Active power management
- Infrared (IR) Laser Projector System
- 2nd Generation dedicated Intel® RealSense™ Vision Processor D4 with advanced algorithms
- 2nd Generation Stereo Depth Camera System
- Active infrared projector to illuminate objects to enhance the depth data.
- Dedicated color image signal processor for image adjustments and scaling color data.
- Support for the cross-platform, open-source Intel® RealSense™ SDK 2.0.
- A set of image sensors that enable capturing of disparity between images up to 1280 x 720 resolution.
- New advanced stereo depth algorithm for accurate depth perception and long range.
- A powerful vision processor that uses 28 nanometer (nm) process technology and supports up to 5 MIPI Camera Serial Interface 2 lanes to compute real-time depth images and accelerate output.