Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-2CQDA2
Intel® Ethernet 800 Series network adapters improve application efficiency and network performance with innovative and versatile capabilities that optimize high-performance server workloads such as NFV, storage, HPC-AI, and hybrid cloud. Meet the demanding bandwidth needs of advanced Communications, Cloud, and Storage deployments and improve application efficiency and network performance with innovative and versatile capabilities that optimize high-performance server workloads.
The Intel® Ethernet Network Adapter E810-2CQDA2 delivers up to 200Gbps of total bandwidth in systems� that are PCIe 4.0 compliant. Each QSFP28 port supports up to 100Gbps, providing the functionality and throughput of two 100Gbps adapters in a single bifurcated PCIe 4.0 x16 slot.
Performance for Cloud Applications
Delivers the bandwidth and increased application throughput required for demanding cloud workloads
including edge services, web servers, database applications, caching servers, and storage targets.
- Application Device Queues (ADQ) improves application response time predictability using advanced traffic steering technology
- Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP) enhances packet classification capabilities, to deliver up to 3xthroughput improvement for some cloud workloads
- Supports both RDMA iWARP and RoCEv2 for high-speed, low-latency connectivity to storage targets, hybrid cloud, and HPC
Optimizations for Communications Workloads
Provides packet classification and sorting optimizations for high-bandwidth network and communications workloads, including mobile core, 5G RAN, and network appliances.
- Dynamic Device Personalization (DDP) supports existing and new communications-specific protocols improving packet-processing efficiency up to 3xfor some Network Functions Virtualization (NFV)workloads
- IEEE 1588 Precision Time Protocol (PTP) v2enables precise clock synchronization across the5G RAN deployments
- Enhanced Data Plane Development Kit (DPDK)support increases packet-processing speeds
- 101 Gigabit Ethernet card will undoubtedly ease bandwidth and management constraints on service provider networks
- This dual port 100gigabit ethernet card lets you add two network ports using a single expansion slot to a client, server or workstation
- Supports optical fiber cable to span longer distances and provides data transmission rates par excellence between servers and network components