Fluke Networks LinkIQ Industrial Ethernet Cable+Network Test Kit
Product overview: Fluke Networks LinkIQ™ Industrial Ethernet Cable+Network Test Kit
The LinkIQ™ is capable of measuring lengths up to 1000 feet (305 m) and provides distance to faults such as opens, shorts, and unterminated cable.
The included MS-IE Remote Adapter allows to identify miswired and split pairs on RJ45, M12X, M12D, and M8D terminated cables.
The LinkIQ™ supports EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, EtherCAT and other Industrial Ethernet protocols and qualifies the cabling bandwidth from 10BASE-T to 10GBASE-T (10 Mb/s up to 10 Gb/s) and also provides nearest switch diagnostics including advertised data rate, switch name and port number and VLAN information, plus PoE testing and load test up to Class 8 (90W).
Includes LinkIQ™ Main Unit, Remote ID #1-7, IntelliTone(TM) Pro 200 Probe, RJ45-RJ45 patch cord (M-F), RJ45-RJ45 patch cord (M-F), Quick Reference Guide,AC charger, RJ45/11 universal coupler, RJ45/M12X patch cord, RJ45/M12D patch cord, RJ45/M8D patch cord, RJ45/11 Modular Adapter, Hanging strap with Remote ID holder, and duffle bag carry case.
- Validate Cable Performance up to 10GBASE-T for EtherNet/IP, PROFINET, EtherCAT
- Get connected switch data rate, name, port number, and VLAN
- Detect the PoE class (1-8) and power, and perform a load test
- Cable diagnostics w/ length plus IntelliTone™ and remotes 2-8
- Manage results and print reports from LinkWare™ PC