HP Elite Mini 800 G9 Desktop Computer - Intel Core i5 13th Gen i5-13500T Tetradeca-core (14 Core) - 8 GB RAM DDR5 SDRAM - 256 GB M.2 PCI Express NVMe SSD - Mini PC
Overview | A desktop that can travel
The HP Elite Mini 800 Desktop PC delivers the high performance needed to develop complex presentations, crunch big numbers, and quickly create compelling content. Equipped with a powerful Intel® Processor, responsive graphics, and smart deployment options, this is the right PC for big jobs done in small spaces.
Small size. Big impact
Get breakthrough performance with the latest Intel® processor and responsive graphics.
Protected by HP Wolf Security
HP Wolf Pro Security Edition PCs interlace HP Sure Click Pro with HP Sure Sense Pro providing more in-depth coverage than the standard versions through a 1-year or 3-year user license with HP Support.This creates a powerful, single solution that doesn't require an IT-managed PC environment.
Office and home deployment
Take the HP Elite Mini 800 home with you so you can stay productive in the hybrid work world.
Help protect our shared future
At least 50 percent of all plastic used in this PC is post-consumer recycled plastic.
- Is easily upgradeable, provides easy access into the internal hardware
- Windows 11 Pro OS with all the creative and productive tools you need
- 256 GB SSD keeps your running programs active while your computer resumes from suspension in seconds
- Intel UHD Graphics 770 shared graphic card for watching HD videos, editing pictures, and complex office applications
- 8 GB memory is ready to run powerful programs with efficient multitasking
- Increases efficiency with the quicker transfer and sharing of information
- Effectively keeps inside of your desktop computer clean and dust-free
- Mini PC form factor is lightweight, thus is easier to work with and can be conveniently carried and transported anywhere to ensure maximum dependability
- Bluetooth provides an energy efficient data transfer solution with maximum productivity
- Gigabit Ethernet is up to 10x faster than standard Ethernet server connectivity while providing high-performance uplinks