C2G 5ft Cat5e Non-Booted Unshielded Network Patch Ethernet Cable - Blue
SKU: MPN: 22679 UPC:
For fast Ethernet networks that require bandwidth-intensive voice, data, or video distribution applications. Meets all Cat5e TIA/EIA standards, and drastically reduces both impedance and structural return loss (SRL). Each of the individual pairs is bonded together to help maintain the twist-spacing throughout the line right up to the termination point. Constructed from high quality copper cable, this design minimizes Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels. The molded, snagless boot prevents unwanted cable snags during installation and provides extra strain relief. Available in a variety of colors to easily color-code your network installation.
Ask a Question
- This Network Cable provides splendid performance and clear connectivity
- Features Category 5e cable type
- Connector Cables
- Limited Warranty:Lifetime
- Manufacturer Part Number:22679
- Modem DSL/Cable
- Network Adapter
- Package Type:Retail
- Patch Panel And other twisted pair applications
- Product Name:5 ft Cat5e Non Booted UTP Unshielded Network Patch Cable - Blue
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!