WatchGuard Firebox T35 with 1-yr Standard Support (US)
WatchGuard Firebox T35, engineered for today's fast Internet connections, delivers enterprise-level security to small and midsize businesses. It includes five 1-Gigabit Ethernet, and one PoE+ port to power peripheral devices such as security cameras or wireless access points. The T35 can be used as a stand-alone security solution or centrally managed from corporate headquarters, with RapidDeploy technology to make remote deployment easy. Flexible management tools give administrators access to security capabilities from an intuitive console, scriptable CLI, and web UI. WatchGuard Dimension, which provides deep, real-time visibility into network activity and security events, is included at no additional cost.
- T35-W uses 802.11ac operating in the 5GHz band for high performance and superior reliability.
- 5 Gigabit Ethernet ports support high-speed LAN backbone infrastructures & gigabit WAN connections.
- PoE port to power a peripheral device such as a WatchGuard Secure Wi-Fi Access Point, allowing administrators to extend the reach of their networks without having to run costly AC power to the remote device.
- Cloud-based RapidDeploy technology, a configuration and deployment tool that comes standard with WatchGuard Firebox appliances, enables users to create and store configuration data in the cloud - public or private - and have a new appliance directly shipped to its destination.
- All logging and reporting functions included with purchase, with over 100 dashboards and reports including PCI and HIPAA.
- Standard Support provides access to 24x7 technical support, hardware warranty, and software updates.
- Limited Warranty:1 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:WGT35001-US
- Network Security & Firewalls
- Network & Communication
- Product Line:Firebox
- Product Model:T35
- Product Series:T
- WatchGuard Technologies, Inc
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!