VisionTek DisplayPort to DisplayPort 1.4 Cable 4.5 Meter
DisplayPort to DisplayPort 1.4
4.5M Cable (M/M)
The VisionTek DisplayPort to DisplayPort 4.5 meter (14.8 foot) cable allows you to connect your favorite DP device to your DP display or projector. This cable works without any additional power or drivers. Watch movies in perfect 4K clarity or tackle your most demanding software applications with full DP 1.4 compatibility. This cable is backwards compatible with DP 1.3, 1.2, 1.1 and 1.0 standards.
VisionTek Display adapters offer a quick solution for your display needs. Our adapters work across all operating systems including OS X, Linux and Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10. There necessary, our adapters are active for expanded compatibility with multi monitor displays, docks, and digital signage. AMD Eyefinity is also supported with out adapters. Each VisionTek adapter has been extensively tested with HP, Dell, Lenovo and Mac systems to ensure a wide range of system compatibility.
Convenient DisplayPort to DisplayPort cable directly connects a DisplayPort (DP, DP++, DisplayPort++) equipped computer to an HD monitor or projector with DisplayPort input.
DisplayPort cables transmit high-definition audio and video from your computer to a monitor for video streaming or gaming; The Display cable connects and configures your monitor for an Extended Desktop or Mirrored Displays.
DisplayPort cables support video resolutions up to 8K (7680 x 4320, UHDTV), 4K (3840 x 2160, Ultra HD) and 1080p (Full HD), and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels.
- Supports resolutions up to 8K UHDTV 7680 x 4320 @ 30Hz
- Supports resolutions up to 4K UHD 3840 x 2160 @ 60Hz
- Fully DisplayPort 1.4 and previous versions compatible
- Connect your DP device to a DP display, TV or projector
- Supports AMD Eyefinity Multi-Display capability
- No O/S driver required
- Plug 'n Play with no power input requirement
- One Year Warranty
- Enjoy the feast of movies with both video and sound device supported
- Features DisplayPort cable type for your convenience and desired usability
- Plug & Play feature for better usability and increased efficiency
- Dock device supported for your convenience and better usability