Vaddio RoboSHOT Video Conferencing Camera - 8.9 Megapixel - 60 fps - White - TAA Compliant
Ultra HD (4K) PTZ camera with pristine image quality and outstanding low-light performance. Enterprise-class features include administrative control and remote operation via web interface and IP streaming. Designed for use in medium to large spaces this powerful UHD camera is perfect for higher education classrooms, corporate broadcasting and houses of worship.
Total zoom range of 20x: 12x optical zoom lens with seamless transition to 1.67x digital zoom. 1/2.3-type, high-speed, low noise, back-illuminated CMOS sensor with 9.03 total megapixels yields native UHD 2160p/30 (3840 x 2160) video images without scaling.
With a 74-degree wide horizontal field of view and built in CCU with browser configuration, the RoboSHOT 20 UHD provides great flexibility in a variety of applications including video production, live events, lecture capture, and conferencing.
OneLINK Bridge Express connects a non-USB camera and audio source, and bridges to a USB stream for easy connection to USB-based conferencing applications such as Microsoft Teams, Google Meet, and Zoom.
Along with the bridging capabilities, the system's OneLINK Bridge Exress Receiver for HDBaseT Cameras extends HD video, 100BaseT Ethernet, RS-232, and power up to 328 ft (100 m) on a single Cat-5e/6 cable.
- Back-illuminated 9.03 Megapixel, ultra high definition 1/2.3-type sensor delivers native 2160p/30 (3840 x 2160) video
- Horizontal field of view 74° (wide) to 4.8° (tele) at 20x
- Imaging and performance comparable to 3-chip cameras
- Precise pan and tilt movements from 0.35° to 120° per second
- Simple, clutter-free camera extension with HDBaseT technology
- Power, video and control over a single Cat-5e cable up to 230 ft. (70m), or over a Cat-6 cable up to 328 ft. (100m)
- Bridges audio and video for easy soft-client conferencing
- Simultaneous HDMI, USB 3.0, and IP Streaming outputs
- Configurable audio matrix with AEC
- Up to 1080p/60 resolution available over uncompressed USB