USRobotics Courier USR3513 1 SIM Cellular, Ethernet Modem-Wireless Router
USR® Cellular M2M Gateway provides LAN-to-WWAN routing ideal for traditional M2M and IoT applications around the world.
The new USR® Courier® M2M 4G LTE Cat 1 Cellular Gateway provides cost-effective LAN-to-WWAN small-volume data transfer on all major 4G cellular networks. Affordable Cat 1 hardware reduces overall costs significantly while lowering the entry barriers to a wide range of M2M solutions making for an easier transition from analog to a long-term cellular solution. With an embedded serial port, the gateway allows quick implementation for a wide variety of serial-based systems already out in the field - making it ideal for M2M Serial applications including remote maintenance and control, Point-of-Sale, ATMs, monitoring, and automation. The embedded HTML-based GUI makes initial configuration simple and fast, with remote configuration available after deployment. For reliable, secure persistent connections rely on USR's international cellular modems and gateways for mission-critical applications.
- Built-in persistent and reliable connectivity ideal for remote management solutions
- Username and password-based security mechanisms protect all management functions
- Wired LAN and WAN connectivity facilitates compliance with strict medical safety requirements
- Simple and fast installation with custom settings for each device
- Change network carriers in less than a minute
- User friendly GUI (Graphical User Interface) for configuring SIMs, firewalls, port filtering, and monitoring status
- Compact design ideal for branch offices with small IT closets or small off-site locations in need of remote management
- Rugged steel housing for use in harsh conditions
- Concealed SIM slot discourages unauthorized removal of SIM
- Versatile mounting options to increase stability and security