TUF AMD Radeon RX 6500 XT Graphic Card - 4 GB GDDR6
ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon™ RX 6500 XT OC Edition 4GB GDDR6 is a supreme stalwart of cooling and durability
- Axial-tech fan design features a smaller fan hub that facilitates longer blades and a slimmed down barrier ring that provides better airflow through the cooling array.
- Dual ball fan bearings can last up to twice as long as sleeve bearing designs.
- A 2.7-slot design expands cooling surface area to make the most of the powerful Axial-tech fans.
- An all-aluminum shroud and metal backplate enhance durability.
- A 144-hour validation program puts cards through a series of stringent tests to ensure compatibility with the latest games.
- A vented backplate prevents hot air from recirculating through the cooling array.
The TUF Gaming Radeon™ RX 6500 XT is a tenacious beast with a tough metal exterior, efficient cooling, and components that offer enhanced endurance. An all-metal shroud houses two powerful axial-tech fans with dual ball fan bearings. Underneath, a thick heatsink keeps thermals under tight control and TUF components, selected for maximum durability and performance, keep the card ahead of the pack. You asked for a mean machine... this one is ready for action.
FANS | AXIAL-TECH FAN DESIGN
Two tried-and-true Axial-tech fans feature a smaller hub that facilitates longer blades and a slimmed down barrier ring to provide better airflow through the cooling array.
FANS | QUIET CUNNING
Fans will only start spinning when the GPU temperature hits 57 Celsius and shut off when temps drop below 50 Celsius, helping to reduce noise when the system is idling or under light load.
HEATSINK | 2.7-SLOT DESIGN
The heat spreader draws heat up into heatpipes that carry it through a fin stack that fills most of the card's large, 2.7-slot footprint.
PCB | TUF COMPONENTS
Robust military-grade capacitors were selected for the card's power design. They and other components are soldered to the PCB using our Auto-Extreme automated manufacturing process. Precise joints and the elimination of human error ensures each graphics card meets our rigorous specifications. To ensure flawless performance when it counts, the cards are subjected to a grueling 144-hour validation trial.
DESIGN | METAL COAT
A machined all-aluminum shroud creates a robust outer shell and a no-nonsense industrial design and grayscale colorway fits into any build with ease.
DESIGN | ARMORED UNDERSIDE
The underside of the card reveals further improvements. Most of the rear is swathed in a protective metal backplate that prominently features a wide vent. The vent allows hot air to escape towards chassis exhaust fans instead of being recycled back into the GPU cooler. Stainless steel is used for the I/O bracket to protect ports and provide a more secure mount. And a conveniently placed Dual Bios switch allows customization of the card's default performance profile without software.
DESIGN | FUNCTIONAL FRONT
The front-side RGB element can be customized to display a range of aesthetic and functional effects, and also synced with other ASUS components to enable uniform lighting. To fulfill the power demands of the Radeon RX 6500 XT, a 6-pin power connector is present, along with onboard LEDs that light up if PSU PCIe power connectors are not plugged in correctly.
- The cutting-edge AMD Radeon™ lets you experience video games with realism
- 4 GB VRAM to hold highly-textured images and perform the rendering at super-fast speed
- Loaded with a power-efficient fan to dissipate heat and as a result, you get enduring usability