Tripp Lite Wire Mesh Cable Tray - 450 x 100 x 1500 mm (18 in. x 4 in. x 5 ft.) 2-Pack
Provides wall-, floor- or ceiling-based copper cable routing, allowing organized category cable bundling within your data center.
Eliminate Cable Stress by Organizing Copper Cabling Through Your Data Center
This SmartRack® Wire Mesh Cable Tray is easy to install along the wall, floor or ceiling of your data center. The SRWB18410STR is a straight section measuring 3000 millimeters long, but you can cut it with side-action bolt cutters to fit your custom specifications. It also measures 450 millimeters wide and 100 millimeters high to allow you to neatly bundle network and audio/video cables.
Constructed from High-Strength Steel Wire Built to Last in Busy Environments
The black powder-coated wire is smooth and rounded, which not only protects cable installers and IT personnel from cutting their hands, but also prevents cables from fraying along sharp edges. The rounded wire also prohibits debris from building up on it in dusty network closets and industrial spaces. Large mesh openings allow you to route cables through the spaces if needed.
Designed to Give You Great Flexibility in Installation, Transportation and Storage
The SRWB18410STR is ideal for data centers, network closets and some industrial areas in a wide variety of applications, including office buildings, shopping centers, schools, hotels, hospitals, restaurants and transportation centers. Each tray can be stacked with another for multi-level installations to save space during transportation or storage.
- 2 spans of wire basket in 5 ft. lengths with included hardware to create a 10 ft. span
- Cuts cable clutter by routing bundles along the wall, floor or ceiling in your data center
- Smooth, rounded wire construction prevents cable fraying due to sharp ends
- Large mesh size allows convenient cable routing through the open spaces
- Ideal for organizing cable in data centers, network closets and industrial areas
- 5-year limited warranty