Tripp Lite USB Single Server Interface Unit Virtual Media KVM Switch HD15 USB RJ45 TAA
The Tripp Lite NetCommander USB Server Interface Unit (SIU) connects to the HD15 port and USB port on a computer/server, and converts them to a single RJ45 connector. Ordinary Cat5e patch cables can then be used to connect the server to the switch ports on a Tripp Lite B070 / B072-Series NetCommander Cat5 KVM switch. Use of Cat5e cables frees up space in the installation that would ordinarily be filled by traditional, thicker KVM cables.
- Compact and lightweight design
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule Purchases
- No power supply required
- Allows a recommended maximum distance of 100ft from KVM to computer/server via Cat5e cable
- Easy to install; no software needed
- Needed to connect a USB Server to a B070 / B072-Series NetCommander KVM switch via Cat5e cable