Tripp Lite USB Console Interface Module for B060 Matrix KVM Switches TAA GSA -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
Tripp Lite's USB Console Interface Module allows a user to access a B060-Series NetDirector Matrix KVM Switch from as far away as 500 ft. The console (keyboard, monitor and mouse) is connected to the HD15 port and USB port on the unit. The B062-002-USB is then connected to a B060-Series NetDirector Matrix KVM Switch via ordinary CAT5e cable.
The unit also includes a 2-in-1 USB KVM Cable kit for connecting to a local computer/server. Simply use the switch on the front of the box to toggle between PC use and KVM switch use...no need to set up a seperate console station.
- Compliant with the Federal Trade Agreement Act (TAA) for GSA Schedule purchases
- Connect to KVM Switch from up to 500 ft. away
- Module features a built-in KVM Switch for additional PC/server control
- Needed to connect a console (USB Keyboard, USB Mouse and HD15 Monitor) to a B060-Series NetDirector Matrix KVM Switch via Cat5e cable
- Small footprint design takes up very little space on the desktop