Tripp Lite USB Car Charger Dual-Port 63W Max Charging USB C USB-A Black
USB Car Charger Safely Charges 2 Mobile Devices in Your Vehicle Simultaneously
This dual-port USB car charger with Power Delivery (PD) 3.0 and Quick Charge (QC) 3.0 technology lets you quickly and safely charge two USB mobile devices at the same time. You and a passenger can connect your smartphones, tablets, notebooks or power banks, to name just a few compatible devices, to ensure satisfactory battery charge when you reach your destination.
A Combined 63W of Charging Power Feeds Your Power-Hungry Devices
When used together, the USB-C PD 3.0 and USB-A QC 3.0 ports support up to 63W of charging power. The fast-charging USB-C port, when used alone, provides up to 60W (5V 3A, 9V 3A, 12V 3A, 15V 3A or 20V 3A) to keep your larger devices, such as a USB-C laptop, at capacity. Instead of charging at a preset power level, the 18W USB-A port adjusts to the appropriate power level (3.3-6.5V 3A, 6.5-9V 2A or 9-12V 1.5A) to provide as much charge as your QC-compliant device's battery can handle.
The compact charger connects to any standard 12V DC vehicle power outlet, such as the one on your dashboard. Just plug it in, and connect your devices' USB cables for fast, convenient mobile charging. An easy-to-see blue LED indicates the charger is receiving power. The U280-C02-63W-1B is compatible with Apple (including iPhone), Android (including Samsung), Windows and Amazon devices with USB-A, USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 charging ports.
- 2-year limited warranty
- USB-C Power Delivery 3.0 port charges up to 4x faster than conventional USB chargers
- Prevents overheating and overcharging to shield your essential device from damage
- Maximum charging power output of 63W: 45W USB-C and 18W USB-A
- Ideal for charging smartphones, tablets, e-readers and notebooks while traveling
- 2-port USB charger connects to the 12V DC power outlet in your car, truck or SUV