Tripp Lite USB-C to Lightning Sync/Charge Cable (M/M), MFi Certified, Black, 2 m (6.6 ft.)
USB-C Cable Charges and Syncs Your Latest-Generation iPhone, iPad and iPod
This USB-C sync/charge cable (M/M) connects your iPhone, iPad or iPod to the USB-C port on a computer, MacBook, Chromebook, Ultrabook, car charger or wall charger. It allows you to charge and power your Apple device, while simultaneously syncing and transferring photos, MP3s and other important files at USB 2.0 data transfer speeds up to 480 Mbps. The cable is backward compatible with previous USB generations, allowing you to use it with older equipment.
Reversible C94 Lightning and USB Type-C Plugs Connect in Either Direction
Connect the C94 Lightning plug to your Apple device for charging and synchronizing, and connect the USB-C plug to a USB-C port on a computer or charger. The reversible plugs connect in either direction to ensure you get it on the first try. While the cable is compatible with all USB-C ports, the C94 Lightning connector is designed for optimal charging performance with Apple's 18W USB-C power adapter.
MFi-Certified for Broad Device Compatibility
The 20V 3A (60W) Lightning cable is MFi-certified for use with the latest generation of iPhone, iPad and iPod devices. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
- 2-year limited warranty
- Reversible plugs connect in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Integral strain relief helps cable move freely without stress or cracking
- C94 Lightning connector compatible with Apple 18W USB-C power adapter
- Supports USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps to ensure reliable data transfers
- MFi-certified for broad compatibility with your Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod