Tripp Lite USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter 10-100-1000 Mbps White -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
USB 3.1, generation 1 Type-C to Gigabit Ethernet NIC network adapter allows USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 computers, laptops and smartphones without an NIC (Network Interface Controller) to connect to a network or the Internet using an Ethernet cable. Network adapter provides a more convenient and less expensive way to connect to the network to prevent requiring you to open your device and install an internal Ethernet card. Connect the adapter's USB-C connector to your device's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, and connect the adapter's RJ45 port to your network or Ethernet cable. Plug-and-play engineering makes installation quick and simple - with no software or drivers to install. Adapter supports full 10/100/1000 Mbps network speeds to let you transfer large files of data quickly and stream audio and video. The reversible USB Type-C male connector plugs into a port in either direction for a fast, fumble-free connection every time.
- Plug and play-no drivers or external power supply needed
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Chromium operating systems
- Features reversible USB Type-C male plug on one end
- Connects a USB Type-C device to a wired Ethernet network
- Supports full 10/100/1000 Mbps network speeds
- Assembly Required:No
- Device Supported:Computer/Notebook/Tablet
- Limited Warranty:3 Year
- Manufacturer Part Number:U436-06N-GBW
- Network Interface Cards
- Network Hardware
- Package Contents:U436-06N-GBW Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Packaged Quantity:1
- Product Model:U436-06N-GBW
- Product Name:U436-06N-GBW Gigabit Ethernet Card
- Quick Start Guide
- Tripp Lite
Have a Question before ordering?
We will gladly answer within 24 hours!