Tripp Lite USB-C to Gigabit Ethernet NIC Network Adapter 10/100/1000 Mbps White
USB 3.1, generation 1 Type-C to Gigabit Ethernet NIC network adapter allows USB Type-C or Thunderbolt 3 computers, laptops and smartphones without an NIC (Network Interface Controller) to connect to a network or the Internet using an Ethernet cable. Network adapter provides a more convenient and less expensive way to connect to the network to prevent requiring you to open your device and install an internal Ethernet card. Connect the adapter's USB-C connector to your device's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port, and connect the adapter's RJ45 port to your network or Ethernet cable. Plug-and-play engineering makes installation quick and simple - with no software or drivers to install. Adapter supports full 10/100/1000 Mbps network speeds to let you transfer large files of data quickly and stream audio and video. The reversible USB Type-C male connector plugs into a port in either direction for a fast, fumble-free connection every time.
- Connects a USB Type-C device to a wired Ethernet network
- Supports full 10/100/1000 Mbps network speeds
- Features reversible USB Type-C male plug on one end
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Chromium operating systems
- Plug and play-no drivers or external power supply needed