Tripp Lite USB-C Multiport Adapter, DVI, USB-A Port, Gbe and PD Charging, White
USB 3.1, generation 1 USB-C to DVI adapter expands the potential of your tablet, laptop, Chromebook, MacBook, smartphone or PC's USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 port. Plug-and-play technology makes installation quick and simple - with no software or drivers to install. Fumble-free, reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for a quick connection every time. To send HD video to a DVI TV, projector or monitor, connect the DVI port to the display using a DVI cable (sold separately). The port supports DVI single-link video resolutions up to 1920 x 1080 (1080p) at 60 Hz and DVI digital transfer rates up to 6.75 Gbps (2.25 Gbps per channel). Adapter is perfect for transmitting 1080p video to a large display, adding a thumb drive or other USB peripheral, powering and charging a PD Charging-compliant mobile device, and connecting to a Gigabit Ethernet network - all at the same time.
- Plug-and-play-no software or drivers required
- Supports true 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet network speeds
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Supports DVI single-link video resolutions up to 1080p (@ 60 Hz)
- Supports USB DisplayPort Alternate Mode for transmitting video