Tripp Lite USB C Active Extension Cable USB C to USB-A USB 3.1 Gen 1 M/F 5M
This USB-C to USB-A Active Extension Cable (M/F) attaches to your current USB 3.0 cable to extend it by 16 feet (5 meters). It connects your computer, tablet, notebook, MacBook, Chromebook, smartphone or other compatible USB-C device to a USB-A keyboard, printer, portable hard drive, patch panel or other peripheral. The 16-foot length allows you great flexibility in placing equipment.
Built-In Signal Booster for Peak Performance
Just connect the active cable's USB-C plug to your computer's USB port and the USB-A female connector to a USB device cable to extend your total connection beyond USB's natural 16-foot limit. The bus-powered signal booster ensures USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer speeds up to 5 Gbps with no signal loss. The cable is backward compatible with previous USB generations, so you can use it with legacy equipment.
770mA of Proper Power to Keep Devices Functioning
The U330-05M-C2A works with standard USB 3.0 cables and provides up to 770mA of power to a connected device. For power applications stronger than 770mA, you must connect a compatible DC 5V external power supply with a barrel connector of 3.5 x 1.35 x 7.5mm; positive pin, negative sleeve (sold separately).
Reversible USB-C Connector Attaches in Either Direction
Unlike traditional USB cables that connect in only one direction, the reversible USB-C male connector plugs into a USB-C port in either direction for a fumble-free connection every time.
- 3-year limited warranty
- Connects your existing USB-A devices to newer laptop's or tablet's featuring USB-C ports
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps-10x faster than USB 2.0
- Reversible USB-C plug connects in either direction for immediate no-fuss use
- Provides up to 770mA of power to connected device without need for external power
- Adds 16 ft. to your existing USB connection to provide flexibility in placing devices