Tripp Lite USB-A to USB Mini-B Antibacterial Cable (M-M), USB 2.0, White, 3 ft.
Durable USB-A to USB Mini-B Cable Transfers Important Data at USB 2.0 Speeds
This USB cable (M/M) connects a digital camera, MP3 player, smartphone or other Mini-B peripheral with a 5-pin port to the USB-A port on your computer or laptop. It transfers data at USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps for use with low-speed and high-speed devices, including multimedia applications. The cable is also backward compatible with earlier USB generations.
Provides Extra Protection Against Certain Bacteria
The molded connectors and PVC jacket are constructed using an antibacterial material that is 99.9% effective in inhibiting Escherichia coli (E. coli) and Staphylococcus aureus (staph). This added protection makes this cable an ideal solution for medical facilities, schools, businesses, restaurants/kitchens and anywhere else that needs extra protection against bacteria.
Premium Construction for Superior Performance
Manufactured with twisted 28 AWG data lines and 28 AWG power lines, the U030AB-003-WH also features molded gold-plated connectors and contacts that provide maximum conductivity and minimum data loss to guarantee a clear transmission free of interference. Integral strain relief gives the cable extra flexibility, reduces stress and helps the cable move freely without cracking or breaking loose from the connector.
White Jacket Helps Avoid Misidentification That Can Cause Costly Downtime
The cable has a white PVC jacket, which is easy to identify quickly in a crowded computer or hub and helps prevent the cable from becoming accidentally disconnected.
- This product is covered by a Lifetime Limited Warranty
- White jacket permits fast, easy identification in a crowded hub or computer
- Gold-plated connectors and contacts for maximum conductivity and minimum data loss
- Foil and braid shielding protects against EMI/RFI noise that can distort or destroy data
- Constructed with antibacterial material proven 99.9% effective in inhibiting E. coli and staph
- Supports USB 2.0 speeds up to 480 Mbps to ensure efficient data transfers
- USB cable with antibacterial properties connects mobile devices to your computer while protecting you from harmful bacteria.