Tripp Lite USB-A to RJ45 Rollover Console Cable Cisco Compatible M/M 6ft
Ideal for IT Pros Who Need a Connection Between Computer and Cisco Console Device
This rollover cable is designed for consumers or IT professionals who want a reliable connection between their computer or laptop's USB-A port and a Cisco modem, router, firewall, switch or other serial-based Cisco device with a console port. The cable works with both older and new Cisco models, supporting data transfer rates up to 250 Kbps.
Top-Quality Construction for Top-of-the-Line Performance
No extra software or external power is required to use this six-foot cable. Premium double shielding eliminates crosstalk and reduce EMI/RFI line noise that can disturb your electronics and inflict hardware damage or data loss. The U009-006-RJ45-X works with Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems.
- 3-year limited warranty
- Compatible with Windows, Mac and Linux
- Plug-and-play operation with no software required for easy, immediate installation
- Double-shielded construction cuts crosstalk and EMI/RFI line noise
- 6 ft. cable supports data transfer speeds up to 250 Kbps
- Great for programming, resetting or rebooting a Cisco switch, firewall, router or modem