Tripp Lite USB 3.0 to VGA Adapter SuperSpeed 512MB SDRAM 2048x1152 1080p -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
Tripp Lite's U344-001-VGA USB 3.0 to VGA Multi Monitor External Video Adapter allows you to connect an additional monitor or projector to a computer/laptop's USB 3.0 port. Up to six adapters can be used simultaneously, allowing the user to connect up to six additional monitors to a single computer. Once the installation is done, the computer screen appears on the add-on monitor(s) without the hassle of function keys to swap to a second monitor. Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 (60Hz), 1080p (60Hz). Windows and Intel Mac compatible.
- Add an additional VGA monitor through a single USB 3.0 port
- Compatible with Ubuntu 14.04.2
- Features 512MB DDR2 SDRAM of memory
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1152 (60Hz), 1080p (60Hz)
- Up to six adapters can be added to one computer
- Windows and Intel Mac compatible