Tripp Lite USB 3.0 SuperSpeed to SATA-IDE Adapter 2.5-3.5-5.25" Hard Drives -> May Require up to 5 Business Days to Ship
The U338-06N USB 3.0 SuperSpeed to SATA/IDE Adapter connects a 2.5-, 3.5- or 5.25-inch SATA or IDE hard drive to an available USB port on your laptop or computer. This lets you back up important data, retrieve data from an old hard drive, or store information on an external drive that you can take with you to another computer.
This adapter with built-in USB cable supports USB 3.0 data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. Perfect for storing and sharing large files, such as music and video files, the U338-06N is compatible with SATA and IDE drives up to 4 TB. It features 40- and 44-pin IDE ports, as well as a 22-pin SATA data/power connector. Necessary SATA and Molex cables are included.
LEDs indicate a successful connection. The U338-06N accepts SATA III (6 Gbps), SATA II (3 Gbps) and SATA I (1.5 Gbps) drives, as well as USB 2.0 (480 Mbps) and USB 1.1 (12 Mbps) transfer speeds. It supports USB Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport. No software or drivers are required. Compatible with all USB-enabled operating systems.
Quickly Connects a SATA and/or IDE Drive to Your Computer's USB Port
- Recommended for backing up, retrieving and storing large data files
- LEDs indicate successful connection
- Built-in USB 3.0 cable supports data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
- Backward compatible with previous USB generations
Compatible with 2.5 in., 3.5 in. and 5.25 in. SATA and IDE Drives Up to 4 TB
- Accepts SATA III, SATA II and SATA I drives
- Features 40-pin and 44-pin IDE connectors and 22-pin SATA data/power connector
- Supports USB Mass Storage Class Bulk-Only Transport
Easy to Use
- Plug-and-play-no software or drivers needed
- Compatible with all USB-enabled operating systems
- SATA and Molex cables included
- Allows easy connection between devices and helps transfer data quickly with accuracy
- Hot-pluggable USB port for a quick connection
- Fully compatible with notebooks