Tripp Lite UPS SmartOnline 230V 3kVA 2700W On-Line Double-Conversion LCD
The SUINT3000XLCD SmartOnline® 230V 3kVA 2700W On-Line Double-Conversion UPS provides battery backup and AC power protection against blackouts, brownouts, power surges and line noise that can damage electronics or destroy data. It converts AC input to DC power, and then converts DC to fully regulated sine wave AC output with +/-2% voltage regulation in online, double-conversion mode.
Featuring one C19 and six C13 outlets, the SUINT3000XLCD has an internal battery that provides 11.2 minutes of support at half load (1350W) and 4.4 minutes at full load (2700W). Adding external battery packs, such as BP72V15-2U (sold separately), provides extended runtime. Operating in optional economy mode reduces heat output and cooling requirements and consumes less electricity.
An interactive front-panel LCD screen displays operating conditions and diagnostic data, such as load, voltage and battery levels. An audible alarm signals UPS startup, power failure, low battery, overload, UPS fault and remote shutdown conditions.
EMI/RFI line noise filtering improves your equipment's performance, and 425-joule surge suppression prevents equipment and data damage from harmful power surges. With Tripp Lite's PowerAlert® software, the SUINT3000XLCD enables safe unattended system shutdown and file saves in case of a prolonged power failure. A built-in card slot supports TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD for network interface and remote monitoring and control.
Protects Mission-Critical Rack-Mounted Equipment
- Provides fully regulated sine wave AC output for small/medium servers, networking equipment and telecom systems
- +/-2% voltage regulation in online, double-conversion mode
- 230V output voltage
- High 0.9 power factor offers 3000VA/2700W output capacity
- One C19 and 6 C13 outlets; C20 input connection
- Set of 3 C13/C14 jumpers included
- 425-joule surge suppression rating
Reliable Battery Backup with Expandable Runtime
- Supports half load for 11.2 min. and full load for 4.4 min.
- Zero transfer time suitable for advanced network applications
- Expandable runtime with optional external battery packs, such as Tripp Lite's BP72V15-2U
- Restarts automatically after lengthy power outages
- Built-in slot for SNMP network interface and relay card for remote monitoring and control options
- Compatible with TLNETCARD, WEBCARDLX, SNMPWEBCARD, MODBUSCARD and RELAYIOCARD
- Optional WEBCARDLX (sold separately) with the latest version of PowerAlert Device Manager firmware (PADM20) provides enhanced remote management capabilities
- PADM20 and PowerAlert Element Manager (PAEM) form a powerful tool for expanding maintenance functions in large installations, including firmware update checks and backup and restoration of device configurations
EMI/RFI Line Noise Filtering
- Removes electromagnetic and radio frequency interference that can disrupt or damage equipment's performance
Interactive LCD Screen
- Reports detailed status information, including load, voltage and battery levels